Making sure that your loved ones are going to be financially secure, upon your passing, may be one of your top priorities, as it is for us at Cloran Financial Planning. On average, an estate in the province of Quebec can take up to 18 months to be settled and can be a real burden for your family. It is important to have a plan in place and we can help!
With the guidance of your advisor, we at Cloran Financial Planning will:
- Review your Wills and Mandate of Incapacity
- Create an estate plan
- Calculate your estimated estate taxes and utilise strategies to minimize taxation
- Review wealth transfer strategies (multiple generations)
- Utilize beneficiary designations for segregated fund investments
- Adapted life insurance solutions
Once you have gone through our estate planning process, you will feel confident knowing that your loved ones are taken care of.
Did You Know?
In 2020, less than 40% of Canadians had a formal estate plan or a will, even though dying without a will can lead to significant additional delays, administration fees, and more repercussions.